Like any other website, Mystic Wood uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors browser type and/or other information.
Cookies are used in the following ways on our website:
- contact us– we use a session cookie on our contact us page to allow you to contact us via our website.
- mobile site– we use persistent cookies and session cookies on our mobile site to enable the site to work effectively and to remember your preferences and settings.
- email subscriptions service– session cookies are used in our email subscriptions service to track recipients’ interaction with our email updates and to facilitate our online subscriptions manager website.
We can use cookie and tracking technology in some of our email updates to see whether emails are opened, replied to or forwarded and whether links are followed. Cookie and tracking technology may be used in the following ways:
- tracking gif – each email contains a tiny unique graphic that tracks whether the email is opened. The graphic does not contain any personal information;
- cookie tracking – links within our email updates are unique to the recipient. When a link is clicked on, a session cookie will record the recipient’s visit to the destination page. The session cookie will be deleted when the recipient closes their browser or leaves the destination page.
The use of cookie and tracking technology helps us to improve the services we offer. You can unsubscribe from our email updates or disable tracking (where relevant) at any time either by using the link provided at the bottom of the email or by contacting email@example.com.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Mystic Wood follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.